Thursday, March 29, 2012

Little Man Cookies


A lucky little boy was turning 1 and his mom planned a party for almost 150 people.
The theme of the party was Little Man, there were mustaches, bow ties every where in the decorations.
These were the cookies I made for the party
( his mom wanted red hair on the cookies to match the little boy's hair) 

I used a gingerbread man cookie cutter to make the cookies.
I did the hair first.
Outline and flood cookie. Let cookie dry overnight.

Add details.


Wrap cookies in cello bag and tie them with a ribbon.


So what do you think? cute?
Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute and that's a lot of cookies! 150 people at a birthday party WOW!

Sue said...

You did a great job, Kathia! I love seeing them all lined up, ready to go! Sounded like a BIG birthday bash!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.